Bhavan Cares established on 1 October 2007 caters to the benevolent needs of the people from the Aboriginal communities, newly arrived migrant communities and people in distress from the public of Australia.
The objects of the Bhavan Cares (hereinafter referred to as the “Foundation”) are set out hereunder:.
Providing direct relief and moral support to the people in distress due to unemployment, family crisis, drug related problems, health reasons, social adjustment problems, misfortune, disability or helplessness and other natural or manmade crisis
Initially we are focusing on the following core services:
• Foster through educational programs nonviolence in everyday life especially domestic situations involving women and children.
• Helping victims of domestic violence with direct support and referral.
• Keeping school going children off the street by providing after school hours sporting activities in many selected localities.
• Helping the long term unemployed youth with skills upgrade direct employment and referral service.
• Fostering awareness of human rights and equality / equanimity